Doing the Most in the Kitchen with the Least Equipment
A cluttered kitchen can lead to stress and frustration. On the flip side, a poorly stocked kitchen can prove just as challenging. Whether you have too much equipment or not enough, an ill-equipped space can waste your time and undermine the joy of cooking.
“The Kitchen Paraphernalia Handbook is the ultimate kitchen reference book you didn’t know you needed…Keep this handbook on hand because MacLeod’s techniques can help any troubled chef out of a jam.” —Book Review Directory
“The Kitchen Paraphernalia Handbook is a guide that should be in every kitchen…” —IndieReader
“There are so many possibilities here that anyone is bound to find something useful, whether their kitchen is well outfitted or not…a fun, unique, and useful guide…” —Self-Publishing Review
“Keep this handbook on hand because MacLeod’s techniques can help any troubled chef out of a jam” —The Book Review Directory
The Kitchen Paraphernalia Handbook is a home chef’s guide to getting more done with less. It features an A-to-Z guide of kitchen utensils, tools, and gadgets, and each item is accompanied by more common tools and easy techniques that can accomplish the same tasks. Equal parts practicality and creativity, this guide makes it easy to thin out overflowing drawers and make the most out of a few crucial tools.
This A–Z resource gives alternatives for the gadgets, cooking tools, and utensils you don’t have, with the everyday items you might have, when you’re:
- Living off the grid
- Striving for a minimalistic kitchen
- Outfitting a kitchen on a student budget
- Needing a particular tool for a particular task
- Lacking the required size pan for a cake or casserole
- Downsizing for a picnic or camping trip
- Looking for container size equivalents or unit conversions
- Wondering how to prepare a meal during a power outage
- Trying to chop without a chopper, blend without a blender, toast without a toaster, or grate without a grater
- Thinking of buying the latest kitchen gizmo
- Wanting to save money, save time, and restore order in your kitchen
There are oodles of practical kitchen-wise solutions for doing the most with the least and, with the help of this handy reference, doing it very well indeed.
Now On Sale